Pregnant, breastfeeding, or postpartum?
Welcome to Preparing For Birth.
We have regularly scheduled pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum, and breastfeeding classes to suit your needs.
Our midwife, Desirre Andrews, CPM, RM provides home birth services.
Team Preparing For Birth offers a wide spectrum of knowledge, skill, and expertise for families delivering in the hospital, at a birth center, or at home from pregnancy through postpartum.
Personalized, skilled, and compassionate care for every client.
We believe women are designed to carry, birth, and feed babies.
We believe in informed decision making. You’re in charge of your healthcare decisions.
- Our midwife Desirre Andrews’ office hours are Monday & Tuesday 9am-5pm, Thursday 9am-3pm.
- Check out the Pregnancy Fitness Education and Breastfeeding Support/Classes with Sabrina Stewart.
- Tanya Park is our newest team member. She provides labor doula services for hospital and home birth clients.
- Breastpumps: Drop shipment sales, supplies, education.
- If you are interested in multiple services/classes for the childbearing year, monthly payment plans available for affordability and accessibility. Please call or email us for details – Contact Us