Preparing for Birth is having an online scavenger hunt to ring in December.
You could win this cute pocket diaper.
Here is the scavenger hunt:
1) How many births has Desirre Andrews attended?
2) Name a doula that is working through Preparing For Birth?
3) How many on average gel capped pills can be made from a placenta?
4) What breast pump brand does Preparing for Birth have for sale?
Answer these and provide a link to the source:
5) What is the most common risk of induction?
6) What is an evidence based reason for induction?
7) What is the Bishop Score used for?
8) What are Daniel Berwick’s three principals of patient centered care?
9) A picture of a child nursing in a funny position.
10) A picture of artwork that’s at least 100 years old depicting a woman in labor.
1) What is your favorite pregnancy or childbirth related blog?
2) What is your favorite pregnancy or childbirth related book?
Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9pm Wednesday December 5th.
The winner will be announced Thursday, December 6, 2012, and must be able to pick up the prize in person. Everyone who enters will get a coupon for a free birth or postpartum plan session with one of the doulas from Preparing For Birth.